ABOUT THE WA CHAPTER
Primary objective: The primary objective of the Western Australian Chapter is to support the power industry by:
- Providing opportunities for continuous professional development and networking
- Running effective conferences and seminars
- Stimulating university engineering graduates to take up careers in power engineering
- Technical Program Committee
EESA WA Chapter have an active Technical Program Committee. The objectives of the Technical Program Committee are to:
- Host technical presentations on the second Wednesday of every month.
- Run the Poster Paper Program, which includes final year graduates for all WA tertiary institutions in the field of power engineering.
- Involve and support leading companies involved in the Power and Energy Industry in WA.
The Western Australia Chapter Committee
WA Chapter Chair and National Council Member
Service Since: January 2014
Laurie Curro (Horizon)
WA Chapter Vice Chair and Professional Development Events Coordinator
WA Chapter Technical Program Leader
Service Since: 2017
Ria Sheryl Belisario
WA Chapter Audio Officer and Social Media Coordinator
Service Since: September 2020
WA Chapter Technical Program Support
Service Since: 2021