Net Zero - Autonomous Networks for the Future
Wed, 18 Oct 2023 | 8 AM - 5 PM AWST
Member Concession $150.00
EA Member $150.00
Register for this event
Following the success of the one-day seminar and training day last year, the WA chapter is holding another one this year.
This seminar will open with a keynote session that will inform you of plans and visions for WA Energy. Keynote speakers are Jai Thomas Deputy Director General - Coordinator of Energy, EPWA, and David Fyfe CEO Synergy.
The seminar will look at solutions and challenges facing industry in WA to transition to a decarbonized future. Technical solutions for the WA energy systems, plans to develop a network for the future. Presentations on microgrids that can operate with minimal direct control and meet the requirements of Net Zero. Speakers will discuss objectives to achieve the following:
- High levels of renewable energy penetration
- Management of grid stability
- Local control system philosophy
- Pre-planned designed and operational storage and Renewable Energy triggered by price and system operations control
- This event is an in-person event.
- Corporate and group bookings are available upon request.
- This event includes morning tea, lunch, and afternoon tea.
Date and time
October 18 2023
8 AM - 5 PM AWST
417 Hay Street
Perth WA 6000
Subscribe for Updates
Want to register your interest in this event