Your access to and use of the Electric Energy Society of Australia website (and all products and services within) is conditional on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms and Conditions. These Terms and Conditions apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use our website, products and services.
By accessing or using the website, services and products of the Electric Energy Society of Australia you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. If you disagree with any part of these Terms and Conditions, then you may not access our website, services or products.
Changes to Terms and Conditions
The Electric Energy Society of Australia reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions from time to time, without any prior notice or notification. By browsing this website, you accept that you are bound by the current Terms and Conditions. Please check these each time you visit the site.
If you purchase any product or service made available through the Electric Energy Society of Australia website, you may be asked to supply relevant information including (but not limited to), your credit card number, the expiration date of your credit card, your billing address, and your shipping information.
By doing so, you confirm that:
- You have the legal right to use those credit card(s) or other payment method(s)
- The information you supply to us is true, correct and complete.
- By submitting this information, you grant us the right to provide the information to third parties for purposes of facilitating the completion of the purchase(s).
We reserve the right to refuse or cancel your purchase at any time for reasons including (but not limited to): product or service availability, errors in the description or price of the product or service, errors in your order, or other reasons.
We reserve the right to refuse or cancel your order if fraud or an unauthorised or illegal transaction is suspected.
The information on this website is provided for general information only. It does not constitute professional advice. The Electric Energy Society of Australia has used reasonable endeavours to ensure that material contained on this website was correct at the time first published. However:
- The accuracy, content, completeness and suitability of the information on this website (or any site linked to this website) is not warranted for any purpose by the Electric Energy Society of Australia.
- No reliance should be made on the material published on this website. Users should make their own independent enquiries to verify information.
- The Electric Energy Society of Australia will not be liable for any claims or damages resulting from the use or reliance on information on this website.
- Information provided on this website does not necessarily reflect the official views of the Electric Energy Society of Australia.
This website and all its content will remain the property of the Electric Energy Society of Australia. This website and its content is protected by copyright, trademark, and other laws of Australia. Our logo may not be used in any way, shape or form without prior written consent. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions constitutes a transfer of any Intellectual Property rights from the Electric Energy Society of Australia to any other organisation, entity or individual.
Limitation of Liability
You agree that we shall not be liable for any damages suffered as a result of using the website, products, services or advice of the Electric Energy Society of Australia.
In no event shall we be liable for any indirect, punitive, special, incidental or consequential damage (including loss of business, revenue, profits, use, privacy, data, goodwill or other economic advantage) however it arises, whether for breach of contract or in tort, even if it has been previously advised of the possibility of such damage.
Without limiting the foregoing, in no event will our aggregate liability to you exceed, in total, the amounts paid by you to us.